Please read the guarantee and policy on the right. shipping information also on the right. Also follow my facebook page at
$160 : FOR BIRD SHIPPING, CRATE INCLUDED
Tracking your flight at DeltaCargo.com
SUPPLIES (LOCAL PICKUP ONLY)
Parrotlets that are already sold
The Green-Cheeked Conures below are sold
first and foremost, I have the right to refund your money if I do not fell comfortable selling my bird(s) to you.
MY GOAL IS TO SELL ONLY TOP QAULITY birds AT THE BEST PRICE POSSIBLE. I am not the cheapest and I am not trying to be that either. AND IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH YOUR bird(s), YOU ARE WELCOME TO BRING THEM BACK FOR AN EXCHANGE OR for CREDIT.
All the birds I sell are weaned, iindependtly eating on their own, for at least two weeks or more.
FOR CUSTOMERS THAT CANNOT BRING THEM BACK IN PERSON, YOU ARE WELCOME TO SHIP YOUR birds BACK TO me. HOWEVER, yOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THE SHIPPINg COST TO me AND BACK TO YOU..
AFTER TWO WEEKS FROM THE DAY of PURCHASED, NO RETURN OR EXCHANGE ACCEPTED.
I STAND BY EVERY bird i SELL. THEREFORE, EVERY bird COMES WITH A TWO WEEKS GUARANTEE FROM THE DAY OF PURCHASE. HOWEVER, THERE ARE A FEW THINGS YOU NEED TO DO FOR THE GUARANTEE to be valid
1. LARGER SHALLOW BOWL FOR FOOD. 6" inch or larger with no taller than 1.5" inch.
2. NO TOYS FOR 2 WEEKS
3. TEMPERARATURE SHOULD BE NO LESS THAN 72*f where you have your bird.
4. my birds are on seeds, dried fruits, dried vegetables, and 10% pellet diet. The food are all added and place in the same bowl. Therefore, you cannot feed them a pellet diet only. Otherwise, they will more likely die.
5. ALl birdS SHOULD BE INDOOR AND AWAY FROM THE DRAFT.
6. food and water need to be change daily.
7. for pet birds, Handling should be no more than 30 minutes each session for every 3 to 4 hours for the first two weeks.
8. Cage should not be too big.
9. cage should not be cover.
10. For those that prefer pellet only diet, you need to slowly transfer them to pellet by offering the pellet and seed mix on separate bowl.
11. if you see anything that looks like the baby is not normal, like not eating well, the first thing you need to do is contact me. You have to remember that baby bird in a new home may not settle in right away. And they may not eat as much as the were at their original place.
12. i do our best to provide a healthy baby for every customer. All babies are sold physically healthy. What I cannot see, i cannot assess that.
13. The guarantee only covers for the cost of the bird. It does not cover the cost of shipping. Or, if you decided to take the bird(s) to the vet, that cost is on you. i do not and will not be respsonsible for the vet bill. The vet bill is your sole responsibility. my guarantee covers only the cost of the bird.
1. bABIES ARE WEANED TO premiium SEED mix, PELLETS(roudybush high energy), AND SPROUTS.
2. YOU CAN READ UP ON THE BENEFITS OF SPROUTS FOR YOUR BABIES AT THIS LINK
SHIPPINGSHIPPING IS DONE THROUGH DELTA PET FIRST FOR $160 FOR DOMESTIC FLIGHTS. $160 SHIPPING IS FOR EACH ORDER. IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOUR ORDER IS FOR ONE BIRD OR FOR MULTIPLE BIRDS. i SHIP 7 DAYS A WEEK. HOWEVER, IT WILL HAVE TO DEPEND ON THE DESTINATION AIRPORT. MAKE SURE YOU KNOW YOUR MAJOR AIRPORTS. I SHIP THROUGH SNA AND ONTARIO. I SELDOM SHIP THROUGH LAX BECAUSE IT'S FAR. YOU CAN GO DIRECTLY TO DELTA CARGO WEBSITE TO SEE IF IT'S POSSIIBLE TO SHIP TO THE AIRPORT THAT YOU CHOSE.
DELTA CARGO WEBSITE
DELTA REQUIRE ONLY ONE CONNECTING FLIGHT AND TEMP NEEDS TO BE OVER 20*F AND UNDER 80*F IN EACH CONNECTING AS WELL AS ARRIVAL AIRPORT.
AS OF NOW, UNITED AIRLINES DO NOT TAKE PET CARGO. THEY ARE SUSPENDING THAT UNTIL AT LEAST MAY. SO, THE ONLY OPTION IS DELTA AT THE MOMENT WHICH IS A BIT MORE EXPENSIVE.
Sorry at this time, I do not ship to Hawaii, Alaska, nor Puerto Rico. For International shipping, please contact me through the CONTACT PAGE. I also do not ship through the USPS.